Sale Sold out
Regular price $40.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Untitled section 2
Category 3 advanced
Inspired by Rudolf Nureyev "Sleeping Beauty"
- Dress: size B
- Shaped panels that go from the lined (heavily) boned bodice, over the hips then flare out into the plate.
- Bones are angled and placed on an inner lining.
- Use all bones (as in the original) or as many as you want.
- An applique method that adds “old school” richness seldom seen these days.
- Perfect for many of the classical story ballets or variations.
- 4 Plate and bodice designs and patterns
- This is an advanced pattern. Previous tutu knowledge is assumed.
- Tutu skirt is not included. Best over an un-hooped classical or bell tutu
- Detailed instructions with diagrams. 7 pages,