- 9-10 layer classical tutu.
- Easily add more layers by doubling up on a line or between lines.
- From this pattern alone, you can produce varies shapes. ALL using the same pattern. The shaping is done in the tacking and steaming.
- Softer shaped.
- For a softer shaped tutu, either leave the hoop out, OR (like the photo) adjust the hoop circumference, making it smaller around.
- Includes basque, panty pattern.
- Skirt can be hooped, or un-hooped.
- Net Cutting Charts for various nets and lengths.
- Waist, hip lines and other markers for accurate fitting.
- Basque has a longer back option, for assisting in leveling the tutu.
- "Alteration Option" for making it easier to let out or take in the skirt/panty section. See "Alteration Option Instructions" for instructions.
- Instant download
#002 instructions are purchased separately.
Light weight cotton, cotton blend, powernet, bobbinet, lycra.
Single layer: 1/2 yard
Double layer: 1 yard
2/3 yard fashion fabric and lining
Notions: 1 yd waist band, hooks/bars, elastic
Net: for amounts, please read "Net Cutting Chart" before purchasing
Approx. amounts: Girls, Tweens 10 yards
A-D 14 yards