Important Ordering Information:Delivery Method:
- All PATTERNS and INSTRUCTIONS are instantly downloaded PDF files. To print out patterns, you will need to be able to print to scale and print "tile"/"poster". You may need to send/save your file to your desktop and print from there. If your printer does not have the ability to print "tile"/"poster", download (free) Adobe Reader.
- For more detail on printing: https://tutusthatdance.com/collections/instructions/products/how-to-print-and-assemble-your-pdf-patterns.
- PDF patterns allows you to
- Receive them quickly saving shipping charges.
- Print copies and use for multiple clients, mix and match or play with design changes.
- Seam allowances are on all patterns, for those that prefer not to have seam allowances, they can easily be cut off.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you need any help with your pattern purchases.
- We have various contests and special sales for our customers, winners names are often posted on social media.
USE OF OUR PATTERNS/ART WORK: Purchase of this pattern entitles you to make as many items from this pattern as you like for your own personal or small business use. Purchase does not entitle you to share, make copies, trace, reprint or sell. If purchasing for use in class not taught by TTD, Please understand that the methods are not ours or sanctioned by us. Patterns are not to be purchased by the teacher, but those attending class only. Posting or sharing our sketches, diagrams or photos is not allowed.
We do appreciate you giving us credit when possible.