Category II- In memory of James Cameron Jr.
- Advance men's tunic with open wrapped front.
- Inset panel, puff paned sleeve pattern included.
- Optional hook up the front or the back.
- Markings indicating vital points to measure
- Detailed instructions for this particular version included, knowledge of men's costume construction assumed, or purchase #005, #006 INSTRUCTIONS and notes prior to constructing.
Fashion Fabric (54" wide) : approx 2.5 yards
- Tightly woven: brocade, Bengaline etc.
Lining Fabric (54" wide) :
- Body of tunic, approx. 1.5 yards heavy cotton*
- Sleeves of tunic, approx. 1.5 yards medium cotton*
Hooks and bars: approx. 22 sets (combination of sizes #3, #6 and or whopper poppers)
Optional: 1"+ waist elastic (36"), Stay tape, Twill tape, Inset fabric
* Use a heavier cotton lining with lighter/medium weight fashion fabrics. Use a medium/light weight cotton lining to keep the sleeves from being to stiff.